What does membership involve?
• Meetings with leading decision-makers
• Seminars on the latest in technology, engineering and economics
• Participation in IVA’s projects
• Field trips around Sweden and abroad
• Events with IVA’s network throughout Sweden
• IVA’s Annual Meeting in Stockholm Concert Hall and Stockholm City Hall
• Access to IVA’s offices
• Discount at IVA’s Conference Centre
• Publications, reports, IVA Aktuellt magazine and newsletters
• Digital roster – contact information for IVA’s network
• Free breakfast meetings with prominent individuals speaking on topical issues, organised by the Business Executives Council
Usually the CEO and one additional person in a management position represent the company on IVA’s Business Executives Council. Member companies can also appoint any number of contacts who will receive information, invitations and newsletters.
What does it cost?
Member companies provide a financial contribution to IVA’s activities based on the number of full-time employees they have in Sweden. Subsidiaries of full-paying groups of companies receive a 25-percent discount. The contribution made by organisations is two basic amounts (basbelopp) per year.
1–5 = 0.10 basic amounts,
6–10 = 0.25 basic amounts,
11–50 = 0.5 basic amounts,
51–200 = 1 basic amounts,
201–500 = 1.5 basic amounts,
501–1,000 = 2 basic amounts,
1,001–5,000 = 2.5 basic amounts,
and more than 5,000 employees = 3 basic amounts.
Basic amount 2016: SEK 44,300 and 2017: SEK 44,800
Linda Olsson, Project Manager IVA's Business Executives Council,
firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)8 791 29 06.
Monica Krutmeijer, Assistant to the President,
email@example.com, +46 (0)8 791 29 71.
Camilla Koebe, VP Business and Communications.
firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0) 791 29 85.