Vision for Sweden: A sustainable electricity system beyond 2030 providing an efficient and secure supply of electricity at competitive prices.
Goals for Sweden:
- Increased awareness among politicians and the general public about the consequences of various development options for the electricity system
- An informed energy policy for a sustainable electricity system that provides an efficient and secure supply of electricity at competitive prices
- Prepare reports and analysis to inform Sweden’s energy policy
- Promote dialogue between groups with various roles in Sweden’s electricity system (“Energy Sweden”)
- Drive the energy debate, incorporating new perspectives
- Help improve knowledge about the role of electricity in a sustainable energy system
The Electricity Crossroads project consists of six work groups: Production, Distribution &Transmission, Usage, Climate & Environment, Public Finances & Markets, and Energy Policy, as well as a team of political representatives.
Electricity Crossroads will run during the period 2014–2016.
Bo Normark, Chairman, Peter Nygårds, Vice Chairman, Lina Bertling Tjernberg, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Erik Brandsma, Swedish Energy Agency, Magnus Breidne, IVA, Runar Brännlund, Umeå University, Mikael Dahlgren, ABB, Anders Ferbe, IF Metall, Håkan Feuk, EON, Mats Gustavsson, SKGS, Kjell Jansson, Swedenergy, Johan Kuylenstierna, SEI, Ulf Moberg, Svenska Kraftnät, Andreas Regnell, Vattenfall, Birgitta Resvik, Fortum, Gunilla Saltin, Södra Cell, Maria Sandqvist, Teknikföretagen, Maria Sunér Fleming, Confederation of Swedish Enterprise, Ulf Troedsson, Siemens.
Jan Nordling, Project Director
Karin Byman, Project Manager
Camilla Koebe, VP Business and Communications
Caroline Linden, Project Coordinator